Touch Air Comfort
This control is the multi-talent from LUNOS. The 12 V fans of the 160 series, just like the Silvento 30-60 FK, can be connected directly. Alternatively, any number of universal controls can be connected which can be operated easily via TAC. The 230 V fans from LUNOS can also be connected easily using a respective module.
The TAC can be configured for a wide range of fan scenarios. And it reveals itself as an energy efficient combination artist: Either different fans, the 230 V module 5/ACM for the Silvento series or individual universal controls are connected to three outlets of the control.
The integrated power pack is e.g. completely sufficient for a three-room apartment in which four e² in the living room areas and one Silvento FK in the bathroom can be triggered.
If more fans are required to supply larger apartments or detached houses, the Touch Air Comfort can regulate numerous universal controls. Several universal controls can be connected to each outlet of the TAC control. This means that any number of fans can be controlled via the Touch Air Comfort.
- E-Ink display for lowest power consumption
- Integrated humidity/temperature sensor
- CO2 module 5/SCO can be connected
- Direct operation of up to four e2or two ego or one RA 15-60
- Silvento FK fans can be connected directly via the low volt input
- Other devices can be controlled via connected universal controls
- All Silvento fans can be connected via the additional module 5/ACM
- Comfort functions such as night reduction and summer ventilation
- Functions for humidity prevention and anti-freeze
- USB interface to export ventilation data recorded, software updates and language options
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 97 mm x 155 mm x 20 mm (wall installation)
- Including electronic box, horizontal installation, dimensions: (WxHxD) 143 mm x 70 mm x 75 mm