This control is the multi-talent from LUNOS. The 12 V fans of the 160 series, just like the Silvento 30-60 FK, can be connected directly. Alternatively, any number of universal controls can be connected which can be operated easily via TAC. The 230 V fans from LUNOS can also be connected easily using a respective module.
The TAC can be configured for a wide range of fan scenarios. And it reveals itself as an energy efficient combination artist: Either different fans, the 230 V module 5/ACM for the Silvento series or individual universal controls are connected to three outlets of the control.
The integrated power pack is e.g. completely sufficient for a three-room apartment in which four e² in the living room areas and one Silvento FK in the bathroom can be triggered.
If more fans are required to supply larger apartments or detached houses, the Touch Air Comfort can regulate numerous universal controls. Several universal controls can be connected to each outlet of the TAC control. This means that any number of fans can be controlled via the Touch Air Comfort.
- Fan power supply from low voltage 24 ... 32 VDC
- Operation of 2 fan pairs (4 fans) with one module
- Multiple modules cascadable (master/slave operation)
- Control of fan stages and directions as well as heat recovery
- Manual setting of fan stages via push-button/switch inputs or KNX telegrams
- Automatic filter change display when the change running time is reached
- Adjustment of fan performance and heat recovery according to sizes:
- Relative humidity (inside) for humidity removal
- Absolute humidity (indoor/outdoor) for cellar drying
- Temperature (inside) for building protection
- Temperature (indoor/outdoor) to optimise heat recovery
- Temperature (indoor/outdoor/target) for heating/cooling support
- CO2 concentration
- The parameters temperature (indoor/outdoor), humidity and CO2-concentration have to be are made available to other KNX components
- Supply air operation to support separate exhaust air units
- Exhaust air operation (in combination and individually)
- Compensation of cable resistances (for long cable lengths) possible
- Comfort mode (HVAC)
- Standby operation (HVAC)
- Night operation (HVAC)
- Temperature protection mode (HVAC)
- Shock ventilation (extended HVAC mode)
- Sleep (Off) (extended HVAC mode)
- Summer mode (switch object)
- Night operation (switch object)